Instagram hashtags can improve your brand visibility for the business
Instagram hashtags are the most effective method if you want to gain organic visibility for your published post. Every business is using Instagram as a part of their marketing strategy.
When am talking about “hashtags” now the question is, which hashtags should your business use to gain more visibility? let see in this article!
The good thing is that you can use countless hashtags on your post to reach the right audience again, you need to research on the right hashtag for a strategic approach.
For an individual post, Instagram allows up to 30 hashtags and it will also show how many posts are associated with the hashtags you choose. All you need to do is categorize the hashtags depending on their popularity, follow this formula for better reach.
- 5-7 Popular Hashtags: Popular hashtags are those which people use most often on their post and have nearly 1,00,000+ post associated with the particular hashtag. A small advice I would like to give here is don’t use a hashtag with has more than 5,00,000+ posts as it may invite bot activities.
- 5-7 Medium Popular Hashtag: Medium popular hashtags are likely to have 10,000 to 1,00,000 post associated with them.
- 3-5 Industry Specific Hashtags: These hashtags might have low posts associated but that will represent your core business and things your audience is searching for.
- 1-3 Business Hashtags: These are the hashtag that you must use for your identification of brand or the campaign your running for.
Instagram reviews each post you publish using hashtags and analyze the performance of the post. When you use popular hashtags, your post will be visible to thousand’s of the targeted audience. Moderate popular hashtags will keep content active for a longer time and business hashtag is where you will be interacting with your audience.
With this method, your topic will show up in hashtag search page for a targeted topic. Now that you’re visible in the hashtag search, people will find you and visit your profile and start following you. Instagram is also used for conversion if your audience like the other contents you publish.
Instagram hashtags can be used for more post visibility
Instagram hashtags are the only way to generate organic views, not only hashtags matters but also the post you publish also matters. Now that we are familiar with industry hashtags, now its time to give an organic boost for your post.
Follow the second step for organic post boost
- Post-Relevancy Hashtag: While you upload any content, make sure you add a hashtag related to your content.
- Industry Hashtag: You can specifically choose those industry hashtags that can benefit from the service you provide
- Brand Hashtag: Always mention branded hashtag on your post that represents your business. To research a unique hashtag for your business, you can rely on a tool called “Tweet Deck” if you’re not sure how to research a hashtag then feel free to connect me.
If you’re not sure which Instagram hashtags to take up, then you can choose the hashtags from suggestion results.
The above image might have given you the idea of choosing a right hashtag with popularity. Being a marketer, I would also suggest you keep an eye on your competitor and check the hashtags they use in the post and number of likes, comments or follows they got from particular post or hashtag.
Let me remind you, the post that worked for your competitor may not work for you. All you need is to be different, post engaging content and give values to your audience. If you follow these methods you will be popular in your industry, again! it depends how you approach 🙂
Now it’s time for your suggestions, what’s your opinion on the topic or if you have any other tactics to share with my audience the comment below!
Instagram hashtags can improve your brand visibility but many businesses are not utilizing the right tactics